Monday 21 January 2013

Snow snow snow!

The whole country has been talking about the snow...well I'm no different. I love it, especially when it is fresh. I was worried at the weekend that I wouldn't make it home but thanks to good old public transport and lifted rail restrictions I made it home and back with no bother at all!

Best part of it all...seeing my mum and my old lab Pacha who has been poorly but best of all, being able to play in the garden and make a cute snowman! 
Can you ever be too old to make a snowman?? I certainly hope not!!!

1 hour later Snowman 2013 and Snowdog where born...

Snowman and Snowdog

Snowman and Snowdog get a make over

Snowman 2013

Snowdog 2013



Pacha - the most amazing dog in the world!! Check out those paws...such a lady!
















No comments:

Post a Comment